Each winter RipFest brings together an incredible group of athletes, teams and coaches from around the world for a one-of-a-kind diving camp as many prepare for the season.
- In order to best serve each athlete we boast an incredible 1:8 coaching to athlete ratio.
- In addition to developing the physical athlete, the RipFest curriculum includes diving lectures to maximize the diver's knowledge of the sport
- In addition to diving, we also offer incredible activities each evening for all athletes and coaches.
- The holistic RipFest training curriculum is designed by 2008 Olympic Head Diving Coach, John Wingfield
- Our coaching staff is comprised of professional coaches.
- RipFest is home to the largest and most advanced diving dryland center in the US.
- Olympians frequently visit the camp to share their stories and host meet & greets.